This policy governs the use by Astute Pros or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates or your data which is available to us in terms of your use of the website.
Astute Pros reserves the right to alter this Policy at any time; such amendments will be posted on the website.
- We gather information to process your order, handle your queries, guide and develop your online experience, share information with you according to your expressed interest and for record-maintenance. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- At login, you can choose whether or not to receive marketing information from us, our business partners or third parties, and also to mark your account as non-marketable in order to prevent an exchange of data collected by third parties.
- You can alter these options at any time by editing your profile and account details or emailing customer services.
Your login process gives us access to your name, username, password, email address, telephone and home address. These default details allow us to process your order and set up security, where everything is password-protected.
You must choose among the available options provided for you and save the details or place an order for the design details to be collected.
After placing your order, you will be allocated a customer number, invoice address, shipping address, credit card details and capture order details to process and fulfill the order. The addresses are retained so as not to have to re-enter them later; order details can be viewed in your order history.
Certain parts of the service may be provided by third-party service providers, not by Astute Pros. By using the website, you agree to us transferring your details to these service providers so they may deal with your concerns, orders and for record keeping.
You consent to our disclosure of your information to third parties if:
- If we deem such disclosure obligatory in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the website.
When you share credit card details you are communicating over a secure link with XXXX system operated by XXXX bank or other such financial institutes that shall retain details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security purposes.
We will ask for feedback about your business and any information you may require in order to assist you with your promotions and tailor our services to your needs. This information is not mandatory but optional. It will be stored to ensure effective response to your requirements.
You may request a copy of the information stored on you at any time by contacting us; however, this may involve a small fee.
Security and Protection:
- The website takes various security measures to ensure information is not lost, altered or misused; however, these measures are not guaranteed to be or remain sufficient. Rest assured that data security is very important to us and we will use all reasonable methods to protect the integrity of your provided information.
- Your account data is password-protected. Keep your passwords confidential and do not disclose them to anyone, as any activity occurring under the password is your responsibility. If you believe or suspect your password to have become known, you must notify us. Any breach of security or misuse may require you to change your password; the company can also suspend your account without notice.
- Credit card details are processed by a secure server.
- The website may on occasion share links to/from other websites, which if followed, have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for them. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
Cookies cannot bring harm to your computer. Personally identifiable data like credit card data is not stored in the cookies; they store encrypted information to use to improve your user experience, such as identifying and resolving errors or personalize your shopping experience by sharing relevant products. Each browser is different; check “How to Manage Cookies” below to learn how to alter your cookie preferences.
This information is to make clear that we are transparent about your privacy when you use our website.
If you desire to know more about cookies in general or how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.com (we are not responsible for the content of external websites).
Third Party Cookies:
Astutepros.net may consist of cookies that are unrelated to it. If you go to a third-party web page with embedded content, it may send you cookies, for which Astute Pros is not responsible, nor do we control their settings. We suggest you check third party websites for more information on their cookies.
Cookies may be sent from social media websites if you choose to share astutepros.net material through them, such as through Facebook and Twitter. These third party websites detail information on their cookies and managing these on their own; Astute Pros doesn’t control their settings.